In this article, I’m going to be sharing with you, the Walmart money card direct deposit problems, and how you can easily resolve them anytime you are hit by any of them.
Walmart is not just a shopping venture, it also runs several other kinds of transaction services, including direct deposit. Though there may be some problems with Walmart money card direct deposit, there are still a way to solve it.
You can fund your Walmart money card and be making your purchases from the card. Also, you can also withdraw your fund from your Walmart money card anytime you need cash.
Does Walmart Money Card Have Direct Deposit?
Does Walmart have direct deposit? Yes, Walmart money card have direct deposit. You can make deposits directly to your Walmart money card; also, anyone can make deposit to your Walmart money card.
You can use Walmart to receive payments from business, from clients, friends, family, or loved ones.
There are some people that are even using Walmart to receive their salary. That means, you can use Walmart to receive different kinds of direct deposit. But are there Walmart money card direct deposit problems? Let’s following up!👍
Walmart Money Card Direct Deposit Problems
It may be very hard to see any Fintech that is perfect in their services. The same in Walmart; Walmart may be trying in their services, but they cannot be said to be perfect in their services. They still have some lapses, especially in their direct deposits. But the good news is that there may still be a solution to the problems with Walmart money card direct deposit.
We have studied the Walmart direct deposit and found out most of the complaints that their customers always come up with. So some of the the most frequently reported Walmart money card direct deposit problems are:
- Direct deposit not posting on your Walmart Moneycard
- Delay in Arrival of direct deposit
- Account blocked on arrival of direct deposit
Direct Deposit Not Posting On Your Walmart Money Card
This is one of the problems with Walmart money card direct deposit, that their customers have reported frequently.
Some customers have complained that when payment is made to their Walmart money card, the money didn’t reflect or arrive in their Walmart money card. This is always frustrating; imagine after doing a work for your client, and the client pays you through your Walmart money card, but it didn’t arrive.
However, there may not be need to worry, as you can still find your way out.
How To Solve This Problem
- Check if the Walmart details you gave was correct, and yours
- Call the person that paid into your Walmart money card, to confirm that the payment was successful.
- Contact the Walmart Money Center or the Walmart Support to lay your complaints.
Delay In Direct Deposit To Arrive In Your Walmart Card
Some customers have also complained that their direct deposits took long before it arrived in their Walmart money card. This may actually be a minor case of the Walmart money card direct deposit problems, since the deposit will actually arrive.
In this case, it may be a case of network; maybe the delay in arrival of the deposit was due for bad network, or other similar technical glitches.
You would only have to be patient, anytime this happens, since the deposit will definitely arrive. But if you can’t wait so long, you can still reach out to Walmart customer service.
Account Blocked on Arrival of Direct Deposit Or Unable To Access Fund
Some customers have also reported that their account was blocked when someone deposited to their Walmart money card. This is one of the most challenging problems with Walmart money card direct deposit.
When this happens, you may not be able to access your funds, even while the find is right there in your Walmart money card.
In most cases, it may be that the Walmart money direct deposit limit was exceeded.
How To Solve This Problem
- In most cases, it problem may be as a result of wrong or inadequate details in your Walmart money card. So, you should always try to supply correct information about you. Tr to update the information if you notice there was wrong details.
- Some times, it may be that the Walmart money deposit limit was exceeded; so you would need to update/upgrade your account.
- You may contact the Walmart money customer support.
- Read Also: Can I Withdraw My Money From Walmart Money Card Without My Card?
- Walmart Check Cashing Fee
- Requirements To Pick Up Money From Walmart
How To Contact Walmart Customer Support
You can see that you need the Walmart customer support in almost all the cases of the Walmart money card direct deposit problems.
You can always contact the Walmart customer support through any of the channels below:👇
- Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-741-5367
- Local/International Phone: 614-534-1996
- Fax Number: 1-877-291-8154 or 614-921-9866
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: 4265 Diplomacy Drive; Columbus, OH 43228; United States.
What time does Walmart money card process deposits
According to Walmart, your direct deposit will arrive your Walmart account within 10 minutes. However, some customers have reported a little delay in their Walmart direct deposit.
Can I See Pending Deposits on Walmart Money Card?
Yes, can see pending deposits on Walmart money card. To do this, just login to your Walmart account and click on transaction history. This will show you the status of every deposit.