In this article, I’m going to guide you on how to send or receive any form of payment with eNaira wallet. You know the market is now going digital in Nigeria following the launch of enaira digital currency.
Just as directed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, eNaira is acceptable in an part of Nigeria and should be acceptable by any kind of business. This means that you can now go to market cashless and make payment for any goods/services through the e-Naira wallet.
How To Make Payment With eNaira Wallet
Whether you want to send money to someone/friends through the e-naira wallet, whether you want to pay for the goods or services you have purchased; the processes are the same.
The processes of payment with e-naira is very easy; you may not necessarily need to visit the bank before you can make payment with the enaira. You may not necessarily need to visit a POS operator before you can make payment with eNaira wallet. You may not necessarily need any technical training before you would be able to make eNaira payment.
To make payment with the enaira wallet, here are the steps to take:
- Download the eNaira mobile app from the Play Store or App Store
- Register on the enaira mobile app to get your e-Naira wallet (check HERE to see how to register on enaira wallet)
- Login to your eNaira wallet
- Fund your eNaira wallet from your bank
- Click on “Pay” which is located at the down middle side of the mobile app.
- Scan the QR code of the person you want to pay.
- If you don’t want to scan the code, you can manually enter the code of your recipient. (the payment code is the eNaira payment receiving code which should be generated from the eNaira wallet of the person you want to pay).
- Alternatively, you can ask your recipient to share the payment code to you on WhatsApp or any other means. Copy the code to your clipboard, and paste it on your eNaira wallet to proceed with the payment.
How To Receive Payment With eNaira Wallet
The processes of receiving payment with eNaira wallet is also as simple as ABC; it is quite easy to receive money with eNaira wallet. Whether you want to receive payment for your goods/services, whether you want to receive money from someone/your friends, the processes remain the same.