Would you love to work as INEC Adhoc Staff in the 2023 election? This may be a great opportunity for you.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has revealed that they will be recruiting over 1.4 million Adhoc Staff for the 2023 election exercise. As a matter of fact, the commission has launched the application portal on September 14, 2022, and the portal will remain open for application for the next 2 to 3 months.
Requirements For The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023
Before you proceed with the INEC Adhoc application, there are few things you should have with you, which will be needed during the application. It is worthy of note that these requirements depends on your qualifications and the position you are applying for. You may check the requirements below: 👇
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
Positions And Eligiblity For The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023
There are about 5 difference positions that are open for application for the INEC Adhoc Recruitment, and these positions require different qualifications and experiences. However, we shall be looking at the positions and the eligibility below. So read carefully to know which one that you qualify for.
|1||Supervisor Presiding Officer (SPO)||Must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 |
(Priority is given to qualified staff of NYSC/NOA/NIMC/NPC) OR Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 10-14).
|2||Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager||Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC|
|3||Presiding Officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)||Must be a Serving Corps member|
A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
A former corps member (Not earlier than 2018 batch)
|4||Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)|
|5||Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)||Applicants for this category must have an IT background|
Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
Serving Corps Members in the Commission (where available)
NOTE: For you to stand a chance of being accepted, you should make sure you apply for the position you fit in. Don’t go and apply for a position you know you don’t qualify for. That’s an automatic disqualification!
How To Apply
Having discussed the eligibility/requirements for the application, I believe you must have picked the position you fit in. Now let’s head over to the application process.
- Using your phone or computer, visit the INEC Adhoc Recruitment Portal.
- Create your profile: Here you would be required to select the position you are applying for, select your qualification, put in your email address, confirm the email, click on Submit.
- If you have ever created a profile on INEC Adhoc recruitment Portal, you will only have to login to your account and continue the application.
- Now fill out the Application form: This form has about 3 sections, Which are – (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
- Kindly fill all the sections stated above, carefully.
- Make sure you enter your names as used in your BVN.
- Be careful while filling in any information, as you may not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your recent passport photograph. The passport should have a plain background and a size of not larger than 5MB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- 7. Check the Attestation box
- The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip and keep it safe, as you will need it for the final verification.